In this episode, you can find me chatting it up with Whitney Mcnulty, an author, dancer, empowerment speaker, freedom coach and a mental health advocate. Whitney helps men & women break FREE from mental bondage so that they may live their most healed, abundant and purposeful lives.
During this episode, Whitney talked about:
- What her purpose as a Freedom Coach is
- How she struggled with insecurities about her body and weight until she went on a healing journey
- What the healing process may look like
- The importance of being vulnerable and the power of authenticity
- Tools to utilize through the healing journey
- How her book ‘Alive’ has been therapeutic for herself and others
And so much more! Tune in to get all of the nuggets that Whitney gave if you’re looking to level up in your confidence and heal from past pain and insecurities.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Check Whitney’s website out for more information and resources: www.whitneymcnulty.com
Follow Whitney on Instagram: www.instagram.com/whitmcwrites
Follow Whitney on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjg47ccX82p72M63r0M6qA
Get your copy of Whitney’s new book ‘ALIVE: A Poetic (Re)Collection of Healing’: https://whitneymcnulty.com/shop/
Have any questions for me or just wanna show me some love? Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org