In this episode, I’m talking with Melena S. DeFlorimonte, who is the owner and lead photograpHER of M. Shonell Photography. She is a self-taught, natural light photographer with a passion for capturing beautiful people and priceless moments. Always fascinated with photography, Melena acquired her first camera at the tender age of 12 and has had a love affair with photography since then. With continual self-study, practice, and mentorship from several amazing photographers, she honed her craft and found her style.
During this episode, Melena discussed:
- Why investing in your craft is imperative and a non-negotiable
- The importance of utilizing your support network and asking for help when needed
- Pushing through fears and doubt that she has felt throughout her entrepreneurship journey
- Incorporating more of her love for food in the work that she does
- How lack of accountability breeds procrastination
And so much more! Tune in now to hear how Melena nurtured her craft of photography and pushed through the fear that came along on her journey.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Check Melena’s website out for more information and resources: www.mshonellphoto.com
Follow Melena on Instagram: www.instagram.com/mshonellphoto
Follow Melena on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mshonellphoto/
Honeybook Client Management System: www.honeybook.com
Have any questions for me or just wanna show me some love? Send me an email: email@example.com