In this episode, I’m talking with Shamese Campbell who is the owner and principal accountant of The General Ledger Group; a virtual accounting and financial development firm that equips small business owners with the confidence in understanding their financial story to increase the life and profitability of their business.
From implementing accounting systems to creating custom profit strategies, Shamese specializes in alleviating the stress of back-office financial management by building solid tax-ready financial foundations that support the success of turning your passions into profit.
Shamese encourages entrepreneurs to be Ledger Confident™ so that they can make more strategic business decisions to retire comfortably.
I really enjoyed chatting with Shamese about her mission to increase financial literacy in the Black community.
During this episode, Shamese discussed:
- How she’s overcoming perfectionism
- Transitioning into full time entrepreneurship
- Her mission to impact the Black community and their money
- How she retired her grandmother and acquired the family tax business
- Top money mistakes small business owners makes
- What Ledger Confidence™ is and how you can get there
- Why it’s so hard for people to discuss finances and ask for help
- What to do if you can’t afford to hire an accountant right now
And so much more! Tune in now to hear how Shamese overcame some of her own money mistakes and equips others to do the same.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Follow Shamese on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shamese.campbell
Follow The General Ledger Group on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thegeneralledgergroup
Check out Shamese’s website and other resources: www.thegeneralledgergroup.com
Have any questions for me or just wanna show me some love? Send me an email: email@example.com